Word to PDF Converter can convert to PDF format from Word 2000/2003 (.doc) and Word 2007/2010 (.docx). Working as a virtual printer, MS Word to PDF Converter shareware can convert Word to PDF files by clicking "Print" button. Drag and drop, Print button in right-click menu, Add File button on the software, multiple importing methods can change Word to PDF file.
Converting Word document to PDF is one function, and there are more created formats under "Options" button like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PS, EPS, etc. Get Word to PDF Converter and export Word to PDF document.
- Convert Word to PDF with Word to PDF File Converter
- Protect PDF document with up to 128 bit password
- Merge PDF files into one
- Support Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010 (DOC , DOCX.)
PDF Creator, set as virtual printer, creates PDF document file, JPEG, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIFF, PS, EPS format from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, image and text files.
Key Features of Word to PDF Converter
Convert Word to PDF with Word to PDF Converter
- Convert DOC/DOCX to PDF document so as to prevent unauthorized modification.
- Multiple ways to realize conversion from Word document to PDF format with Word to PDF Converter software, which helps users realize quick conversion.
- Support latest MS Word version: 2003/2007/2010.
- Besides converting word to pdf, the Converter can convert Word to PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, script languages, PS and EPS.
Custom PDF document with Word to PDF Converter
- The Converter can also word as PDF merger. Import multiple Word doc files into the Word to PDF creator and combine into one. Move up and Move down can adjust the file sequence. There is up to 128 bit password to encrypt the PDF file. User password can prevent PDF reading, and owner password is to protect PDF from unauthorized modification.
- In order to reflect your author identification, Word to PDF Converter is able to place watermark onto the PDF pages. After registered, it is allowed to change font color, size, style and effect for the text watermark.
- Adjust text and image settings to reduce PDF size. With Word to PDF Document Converter, users can change PDF size by resetting compress text object, image quality and image color models.
- Papersize settings. The default printing papersize is A4. When converting Word document larger than A4, check this option to set a suitable pagesize.