PNG to PDF Converter, a versatile pdf converter, can convert PNG to PDF format and edit PDF options.
The Converter is able to convert PNG to PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS and EPS format with printing mode for the PNG to PDF software is set as a virtual printer.
Before converting to PDF with PNG to PDF Converter, users can set password to protect PDF contents, merge multiple png images into one PDF, insert your own text logo into the PDF page, compress image color and model to reduce PDF size and do more actions to the converted PDF file to make it more ideal with PNG to PDF Converter.
- Convert PNG (Portable Network Graphic) to PDF
- Output other image formats (JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX), scripts-PS and EPS
- Encrypt converted PDF file to prevent from unauthorized accessing
PDF Creator, set as virtual printer, creates PDF document file, JPEG, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIFF, PS, EPS format from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, image and text files.
Key Features of PNG to PDF Converter
Convert PNG and custom PDF with PNG to PDF Converter
- Convert PNG to PDF and other popular formats in "Options"-JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS and EPS.
- Use the security function to protect the converted PDF file (user password and owner password for opening and modifying document).
- Combine multiple PNG images to one pdf with adjustable order.
- Add stamp strings to converted PDF file, define the font size, color and outline thickness of watermark.
- Reduce the PDF document size by compressing images (color images, greyscale image and monochrome image).
- Define paper size to adjust the output quality.
PNG to PDF Converter: easy to use design
- Working as a virtual printer, it can convert png to pdf easily and save time greatly.
- Simple guide on the starting interface makes it easy to finish conversion from PNG to PDF.
- PNG to PDF Converter allows to define the destination of the converted PDF file (if not change the location, the document will be put into the default folder).
- Automatically open the converted PDF file.