GIF to PDF Converter, working as a virtual printer, can convert GIF to PDF document by printing way. Right clicking Print button can import the picture into the Converter and convert GIF to PDF with one click. Besides converting function, the GIF to PDF Converter can also add watermark, set password protection, merge multiple GIF images into one PDF file, etc.
Furthermore, GIF to PDF Converter, free download supported, also enables to output other image formats (JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PCX) and language scripts-PS and EPS from GIF.
- Convert GIF to PDF format
- Combine multiple GIF images into one PDF
- Encrypt converted PDF file up to 128 bit
PDF Creator, set as virtual printer, creates PDF document file, JPEG, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIFF, PS, EPS format from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, image and text files.
Key Features of GIF to PDF Converter
Convert GIF to PDF with GIF to PDF Converter
- By printing method, GIF to PDF software can convert to PDF and then automatically open PDF document with defaulted PDF reader software.
- Besides GIF to PDF, converting GIF to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS and EPS in "Options" is allowed by GIF to PDF Converter.
GIF to PDF Converter: Edit PDF when converting GIF to PDF format
- Merge multiple GIF images into one, move up and down button to adjust image order.
- Define font size, color, outline thickness to add personalized stamp on PDF file.
- Set password to protect PDF file (owner password and user password) from opening and unauthorized modification.
- With GIF to PDF Converter, compress images (color images, greyscale images and monochrome images) and adjust image resolutions to reduce PDF size.
- Adjust paper size ( A4 is default) to fit for the GIF resolution.