EMF to PDF Converter, multi-functional converter software, can convert EMF (Enhanced MetaFile) to PDF document file for reading with Adobe Reader. Several output formats are support like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PCX, PS and EPS under "Options" button.
With EMF to PDF, users can encrypt and change permissions of PDF documents by adding password, compress text and images size, add stamps, etc.
- Convert EMF (Enhanced MetaFile) to PDF
- Convert to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PCX, PS, and EPS from EMF
- Customize output PDF file
PDF Creator, set as virtual printer, creates PDF document file, JPEG, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIFF, PS, EPS format from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, image and text files.
Key Features of EMF to PDF Converter
Convert EMF to PDF with EMF to PDF Converter
- Convert EMF (Enhanced Metafile) to PDF and run well on Windows system.
- Be capable of outputting popular formats in options: image formats (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PCX), script languages (PS and EPS).
- Set as a virtual printer, EMF to PDF Converter can easily print emf to pdf.
Edit PDF with EMF to PDF Converter
- Password setting to protect security of converted PDF file, user and owner password restrict opening and modifying pdf file.
- Add multiple EMF images to the EMF to PDF Converter, use button "top, bottom, move up and move down" to adjust image order.
- Insert watermark to converted PDF file (center), EMF to PDF Converter can also define the font size, color outline thickness of the stamp after register.
- EMF to PDF Converter can compress text objects and images to reduce the PDF size.
- Custom embedded fonts and image models with EMF to PDF Converter.